WORKSJAPAN.GLOBAL will hold two recruiting events for foreign students in Kyoto on Sunday Feb 19. About 80 leading international Japanese companies will take part.
Participants will be able to attend special seminars and lectures, as well as speak with HR and foreign employees of the various companies.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn more about companies that interest you.
February 19 (Sun) 10:00~17:00
Registration starts from 9:30 a.m.
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo Kaikan/80 Shijodorimuromachi Higashiiruhakoyahoko town, Shimogyo ward, Kyoto
※ Attendance is free, but online appointment is required to participate in the event.
【Registration can be made at the URL below】
- • Those graduating in April 2012~March 2013
- • 3rd grade university students, 1st grade graduate university students, technical college students
- • Anyone who is an exchange student at a Japanese
- • Bilingual students
Purpose of event
Foreign students who want to work in Japan, who are looking for job optimizing their native language such as English and Chinese, can get hiring information and company information directly from not only HR personnel, but also foreign employees working at Japanese companies.
Good opportunity to learn about job prospects because companies which want to hire foreign students will attend the event.
- • Can discuss employment information with foreign workers.
- • Many companies will offer information sessions in English and Chinese
- • Some companies will hold interviews
- • Many Japanese companies and foreign subsidiaries of Japanese companies will attend the event.
NISSIN FOOD PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
KURARAY CO., LTD.
KYB Co., Ltd
Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
JFE Steel Corporation
Ube Industries, Ltd.
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc
Tokyo Stock Exchange Group, Inc.
USJ Co., Ltd.
DAIHATSU MOTOR CO., LTD
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd
Seven-Eleven Japan Co,.Ltd
For more information about the event, visit
Tel: 0120-964-303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org